7/3/08

101 degrees!

It is just too hot and we still have all of July and August to go! Yesterday Riley and I laid on the bed both whining "it's too hot...it's too hot!" Marc keeps telling me that Riley's big whiny voice comes from me, but I don't know what he's talking about! :) Earlier today I was browsing around on the Olympus High website and was impressed where life has taken most of the people in my class. Everyone looks so happy and I couldn't help wondering what life will bring all these people. I caught myself scrolling through blogs of happy children and felt sad because I have no idea how long I'll have Riley around smiling at me. I feel as though life is moving backwards, or maybe just not in the direction that I had in mind. I envy those of you out there who have all that you desired in life, just don't take it for granted because life can turn upside down in the blink of an eye.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Riley is so special and I know that you will cherish and enjoy every single minute that you have with him. He is a fantastic reminder that we should always count our many blessings.

Jones Family said...

love you, Bec