8/10/08

OLYMPIC FEVER!!!


I just love the Olympics and the 2008 Summer Games are well on their way! In the past it seems that I only would watch the gymnastics, a few swimming events and maybe track and field. But thus far I have found myself enjoying even the beach volleyball! I was surfing around on the NBC Olympic website and it lists all the Olympic sports. Some of them I had no idea were even considered a professional competitive sport. Such as badminton, handball and the trampoline event. I should have perfected those flips on the old tramp...I could have been a contender!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Trampoline event? I had no idea! I'm going to have to look into that...

Becah, you are rockin the blog! Great new background! I don't know if any Olympics will be as good as 2000... :) (I'm picturing a Magna Doodle right now)

Jones Family said...

I'm working toward being a Badminton Olympian... it could totally happen! :) Brytt