9/19/08

9 month check!

Riley is now 9 months old!!! I can't even believe it. He is growing so fast. We went today to his 9 month checkup. He weighed in at 20 pounds 12 oz which is in the 51% and he is 28 3/4 inches long which is in the 68%. He grew a ton because his height has only been in the 30% up until now. He is all body and no legs though! He only got one shot, a flu shot and he'll get a booster in a month. It was so funny because he sat and talked and laughed with the doctor the entire time and kept trying to grab him. He is such a funny boy.

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

20 pounds! What a healthy kid! Short legs? Where does he get that from? :) 9 months is a big milestone- congrats to the parents and cute little boy!

Margi said...

Wow, what a hefty guy considering all he's been through. I can't remember, but I think Audrey has been in the 30th percentile for height and weight. Yeah, so I don't comment a lot because I read the handy emails, so sorry if you've been missing my super intelligent tidbits. I love the emails though. I gotta do that with my blog, especially because I only update it once or twice a year so no one ever checks it. I know, I know...