11/23/08

Another er trip


Riley got to take his first ambulance ride on Sunday morning. He has had a cold for the past few days and on Sunday morning his oxygen dipped quite low and I could not get him to recover so I had to call 911. So the ambulance and the police showed up and none other than Scott Schovaers was the policeman! Thanks schovy. Once we got to the Er riley had recovered and he was flirting with all the lady nurses. They kept him over night to do some more intense respiratory treatment because we were worn out from doing it at home. They released him Monday afternoon and he's doing well.

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

yuk for the ER trip, but he is a peaceful, cute boy! hope everything is ok...keep us updated

Strong Family said...

I'm sorry for another trip. What a bummer. I hope he is doing okay. Let me know if I can doing anything for you.

Our life 2.0 said...

Oh Becah, that must have been scary. He's such a cute little kid! How irronic that Shovy was the one to come to the rescue.