11/12/08

go ahead make my day

Tonight is my third night in a row of working so needless to say I am exhausted. A part of me wishes they just had sleep rooms here so us night shifters could just crawl into bed and wake up and walk back down the hall and start all over. The traffic was horrible on the way home this morning and by the time I got home it was nearly 9:00! I was tired and hungry and all I wanted to do was get my jammies on and crawl into bed, but when I walked through the door Riley greeted me with the biggest smile and giggle. It made my whole day! How could I resist that face!?! Well, I couldn't. I sat and kissed him on his chubby cheeks for 15 minutes and he laughed. He is just so sweet. I never thought I could love someone so much. Thanks Riley for making mommy's day!

No comments: