12/18/08

Picture Day

A little while ago a friend from high school, who had a baby pass away, told me about this photography that volunteers her time to take pictures of terminally ill kids. Most of her photos are done through the organization As I Lay May Down to Sleep. Her name is Miyo Strong and we had the wonderful opportunity to have a sitting with her. She was so much fun. She took some amazing pictures of our family and Riley for his FIRST birthday! There were so many pictures it was hard to choose. Here are just a few of the ones I liked.






7 comments:

Leslie said...

LOVE THEM!! What a great thing for a photographer to do. They turned out GREAT!

Strong Family said...

Your pictures turned out great! I love them.

Unknown said...

He is so precious! These are pictures to cherish...we love you!

Buzz, Heidi, Chloie, and Avery

Willa's Workshop said...

These are so perfect. Riley is such a handsome little fellow. I love his hair! I'm glad that it worked out so well with Miyo. She is an inspiration, and so are you! I am thinking of you and your sweet boy.

Callie.

Kristin said...

Gorgeous! They turned out wonderful. Can't wait for the b-day celebration!

MarkandMicheleOgdenFamily said...

The pictures turned out so dang cute! He is growing up so fast. What a sweet boy he is. I can't wait to see him on his birthday, we love you all.

Jones Family said...

So cute! My favorite is the one with Marc and Riley looking at each other. What a great father/son moment caught on film.

I'm sick and with the weather- I don't think we'll be seeing you tonight... I have a little gift for Riley- so I'll have to get that to you! Happy Day to Riley!