1/3/09

a new year!

I'm quite excited about this new year. 2008 pretty much sucked the big one so I'm going to remain optimistic that it's going to be all fine in 2009! I rung in the new year by myself. I went over to my mom's house hoping that they would be a little more exciting than me and Riley hanging out at home. I got there at 6:00 and they were already in there pjs! Riley fell asleep at 7:30, my mom went to bed at 8:00 and Marc fell asleep on the couch at 10! What a bunch of party poopers! Instead of making resolution (because I never keep them) I've decided to make a 2009 wish list. This way if they don't come true it's ok I can just wish for them next year.
2009 Wishes
-I wish that Riley can stay as healthy as he can
-I wish Riley will say MOM
-I wish I can keep my house clean
-I wish all my anxiety will go away
-I wish I will remember everyone's birthday
-I wish we can move into a bigger place
-I wish that Marc can finish school
-I wish I can finally lose all the baby weight
-I wish we can find a nurse for Riley

2 comments:

Jones Family said...

A wish list is a great idea! Sounds like your new year celebration was...uh...exciting! I hope you at least watched the ball drop! :)

Our life 2.0 said...

I love the wish list ! I am looking into the nurse for Riley thing, Jason thinks he knows someone. We are trying to remember information on them. We were neighbors with a family who did that.
Oh and by the way, I love Riley!! He's so sweet. It was good to see you at the party.