2/18/09

I hate bugs!

cold and flu bugs that is. We all have been so sick this past week. I must say I think I got the worst of it. Thank goodness it was me and not Riley. Riley and I have been lying on the bed and I would blow my nose and then lean over and suck his nose out. I was half tempted to suck my nose out as well. I would like to thank Aunt Sarah and Grandma Jenny who came to the rescue to take care of Riley. I told my mom that I didn't know what I would have done if Riley where able to run around. It was kind of nice to just have him lay there and watch his movies. We are finally on the mend though. It was quite the bummer that I was sick for my birthday though. I did venture out and Marc took me to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We had never been there and I must say it was quite delicious! You definatly get what you pay for portion wise. Marc's sandwich was GINORMOUS and I ordered this lemon chicken and they gave me 4 chicken breasts and this HUGE helping of mashed potatoes! Next time we'll probably share a dish. Hopefully my next post will contain some pictures.

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

Glad your big day was delicious, sad that you were sick! Happy to hear you are on the mend...