2/12/09

MIA

I have been out of touch this past week. We have been packing up our house and moving. We rented a Uhaul on Monday and Marc's brother came over to help us move the furniture. Thank goodness he came because Marc and I moved the couch and I wanted to cry half way to the truck. What can I say I'm kind of whimpy. We still have some stuff to clear out of our Tooele house but it's getting there. I got an email from the medicaid case worker and she said that she hopefully has found a nurse for Riley. The company just hired 2 new nurses so they are going over the schedule. Aside from moving we all now have colds. Last week Riley started getting a bugery nose and some low grade fevers here and there which we were attributing it all to teething but now he definatly has a cold. Marc woke up with it on Monday and then Riley had it on Tuesday and now I have it. Crappy colds...I hate them! Right now I'm at work and all I can think about is getting home to my bed.

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

Colds are the worst! Lyv and I are getting over one as well. Glad to hear you are on your way to the new house!

Kristin said...

Never ending colds this time of year. . .no fun. I can't believe how much I missed. The first tooth! I love the pic with Dr. S, I am excited he is doing so well. Hope the move went well. When you are all settled we'll have to venture out your way.

Margi said...

It's nationwide baby! We've been sick too, I am so sorry. I hope the dust settles, and the move goes well. I'm glad you'll be closer to everything.