9/19/09

The Napster

When we are young we never want to take a nap. Some how we think that if we nap we will miss out on something fun. Then we grow up and all we can think about 'when can I take a nap!?!' With out fail every day at 11:00 Riley needs to take a nap and he needs to tell you all about it. At about 10:30 he starts whining and crying but he just won't give in. Why is this? He knows he's tired. I know he's tired, he doesn't have to tell me. This goes on for about 30 minutes and then he gives in and is out for a good couple hours. Today was not a good nap day. He woke up later than usual there for he didn't go down at his usual time. I was busy cleaning the kitchen and he was playing with his toys and he fell asleep for about 30 minutes when he woke up so sad and upset. I took him upstairs to read some books hoping that he would go back to sleep. after 30 minutes of reading books and telling me stories he decided that he was tired and proceeded to tell me so for an entire hour! He is one persistent kid! Hmmm...I wonder where he gets that from?

No comments: