10/22/09

New Wheels

 
After months and months of waiting and harassment of the insurance company Riley finally got his stroller. It came last monday and Riley just loves it. It is very soft and cozy. I want to take a ride in it! It's very easy to use and I'm glad that we decided to go with this particular model. For those of you other SMA families reading this we got him the Convaid Cuddle Bug. It has all the bells and whistles. It reclines...It tilts...It lays back...It's like his own custom made lazy boy recliner! Riley will also be getting a power chair and we are still awaiting the arrival of that. We were very fortunate to receive both, our prayers were truly answered!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Jones Family said...

That's awesome! I can't believe how big he's getting- we should get together!

Lucy and Ethel said...

Wow - that DOES look cozy!!!

And Riley looks quite happy :)

'Lucy'

Tara & Mark said...

YAY, YAY, YAY! I am so excited you guys love it!

Kristin said...

It looks super soft and cozy! I can't believe how grown up he looks esp. in his sweater outfit. Too cute. He reminds me a little of Brady (I think it's the eyes and nose....)

Rachel said...

YAY!! So exciting. Man, Riley looks so big in his new chair!

Leslie said...

Woo! What a ride! So glad you finally have it!

Rikki said...

YAY!!!!!! I am so excited for Riley!!!

Aimee said...

Becah he is getting SO big!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Yeah for these wheels. He looks so cute in them! I am glad that everything worked out to get them for Riley