7/12/11

Tibble Fork

Last night we took a drive up to Tibble Fork up American Fork Canyon.  Marc has been dying to take Riley fishing and we finally had some time to take a trip up.  Unfortunately we got all the stuff down to the lake and the wind blew in and it started to rain so we packed up the fishing stuff and headed down to find a camp sight to do some hot dog/ mallow roasting time.

I love this picture of Marc setting up Riley's pole




We made it down to a camp site here is Marc's attempt at a fire...I had to take over at the end to get it really going. And he calls himself a boy scout! hehehe I already gave him a hard time about it.

Roasting his hot dog. We were right by the river and I had to get a picture of how fast the river was running.  The picture really doesn't do it justice.  Once again STAY AWAY FROM THE WATER!


Yeah, roasting some mallows is pretty awesome! Next time I would like to take up some dutch oven cooking.  Any one want to join us next time just give us a call.

3 comments:

The British Lass said...

I want to come.... I'm dying for some camp ground atmosphere and mallows!

The Hall's Wall said...

Awesome!! Good fishing Riles!

Rachel said...

Those pics are fabulous! What a fun outing. I wish we could come with you next time! Those are some of our fave things to do. And Eric has recently the past couple years taken up dutch oven cooking, so we would totally be there for that! I love that pic of Marc & Riley fishing. And wayta show how a fire is made :)