1/23/12

touch up

We have now lived in this town home for 2 years.  I know impressive right? Anyway, the wall colors in the living room and kitchen were just hideous.  Take a look for yourself.

 orange and grey...really? who would ever think these looked good together.  Since we are renting we have just dealt with it, but let's be honest it's not the most pleasant site.  I decided to ask our landlord if he would let us paint.  He was more than happy to let us.  Saves him the hassle of doing it and he reimbursed the cost so it was a win win.  Here's the finished product
It's much more bright and cheery and the room looks so much bigger. I love it! Now that I have new paint I think that I can justify some new home decor, right? I think so...time for some shopping!

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

Looks great! You always have had a knack for decor!