4/21/12

Graduation

I am now the proud owner of a Bachelors Degree! I graduated in 2007 with my degree in Respiratory Therapy.  I wanted to finish up with my Bachelors in Respiratory but at the end of that year I became a mom and then 6 months later a mom to a medically fragile child.  The degree had to be put on the back burner for a while. Fall of 2010 I figured it was time to get the ball rolling again and now I'm done.
I want to thank Marc for helping me pull it together when I wanted to quit
I want to thank Riley for being my biggest fan!
I want to thank my mom for always being there for me. She is an inspiration to me of hard work and dedication.
Here's to the college grad!


3 comments:

Leslie said...

Becah!!! You are my hero. You are so awesome! I am so happy to read this post. Way to go!!

Jones Family said...

AWESOME! Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Becah, seriously, you are amazing! You definitely do have an inspirational mom in this area, so I'm not surprised she taught you to be that dedicated. School is difficult enough to get through without kids and without a busy job. For reals, way to go. To celebrate, I'm going to sing a Solo Saxaphone in your honor!