5/28/12

Chris and Amy

On Saturday we had the Utah reception for my little brother Chris and his new wife Amy.  Amy is from Arkansas so they got married back there and we were all able to celebrate with them this weekend.  It was fun to see Amy and get to know her and her family a little better.  She is fun, sweet and a spunky red head! We love her and are excited for her to be a part of our family.  The reception was at my mom's club house and she recruited me to help with decorations.  After many pintrest and google searches it became clear that mason jars and paper lanterns are the 'in' thing.  Amy's colors were blue and yellow so we filled the vases with daisies, delphiniums and freesia.  I've never put together floral arrangements before so I was a little nervous about how they would turn out but I must say that I think they turned out very well for my first time.  Here are just a few shots of the reception. I'll add to it when we get the photos back.  CONGRATS AMY AND CHRIS!




2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm really not surprised that a party you and your mom were in charge of didn't turn out fantastic and that the decorations were that cute!! You guys are awesome. Sad that I missed the reception. So excited for Chris and Amy! She looks so cute, and I can tell how much Chris loves her!

Lex-a-roo said...

Wow, maybe you should go into wedding planning or decorating it looks great!