7/24/12

And the winner is...

I was going through boxes of my childhood memorabilia and I came across this priceless artifact. In the fifth grade during be drug free week each there was a slogan contest. Each student had to write a slogan about being drug free. I remember sitting in Mrs Findley's class room gathering up all my creative juices to come up with the best Slogan. I handed in my words and that was that. Well my catchy phrase went on to win the school competition and then the district and then the state and became the health departments drug free slogan for that year! There was an assembly and they presented me with this banner that hung in the school. So here you go folks the drug free slogan of 1993

1 comment:

wuxiheather said...

Oh my gosh this is hilarious! I love it! You were one creative kid! :)