8/31/08

TGIF

THANK GOODNESS IT'S FALL!!! Well, technically we still have about 21 more days until it's official but we can still celebrate. Didn't the rain and the breeze feel so great last night! I love the fall! I would have to say it's my favorite time of year. I love how the leaves change and the weather gets cooler. I love that I can get out my sweat shirts and a cozy blanket to lounge around with. There is that feeling in the air that school is starting and then I get this panic as if I'm suppose to be to class and then I realize, been there done that! What I like the most about fall are the smells. Cider and pumpkins and cool rain. I just want to eat fall right up!

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

Yum. I love fall time, too. "It smells like...burnt pumpkins!" Always a good fall memory! :)

Rachel said...

Becah, I've been having the exact same thoughts all day! It all began last night - the storm came in and for the first time in many months we felt a cold breeze! We opened all the windows just so it could get cold in the house so we could watch a movie with a blanket. I would have to say Fall is my favorite too!

MARE-N-ATE said...

Becah, I'm glad that surgery went so well! Riley is SO cute!