4/21/09

Elmo


From birth to about 3 this red fuzzy who knows what is the center of their world. What is it about Elmo that makes him so facinating? Every kid seems to just love him! Riley sure does. He loves to watch Sesame Street and then when Elmo's World comes on he gets so excited. The other day I was at Target and they had this Elmo DVD for $5. I bought it and turned it on for Riley when we got home. He was glued to it the entire time. He smiled and laughed through the whole thing. Once again I ask why Elmo? Why not Big Bird, or Grover or Oscar the Grouch???? Is it the red fuzzy hair? Is it the big giant yellow nose? Is it his high pitched annoying voice? This will probably remain a mystery to us all. If Riley could talk, I'm sure he would tell us why he loves him so much.

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

I got an Elmo's World DVD at the library for Lyv- and she is in love with the furry red guy, too! "Mel-mo" is what she calls him- he's a favorite at our house!