2/14/10

first things first


this past week has been chaotic.  We started out the week with a baby blessing and then ended the week with another baby blessing.  In the middle of all that we picked up Riley's glasses.  They had to clip the back of the ears so they can put the loop backs on and after 2 trips to get them readjusted I think we finally have a good fit.  At first he kept trying to take them off but now they don't seem to bother him.  Maybe that's a good sign that they are actually helping him.    All I've gotta say is that he's pretty much the cutest boy in glasses EVER! 



Like I said earlier we had two baby blessings this past week.  Courtney was blessed on Feb. 7 and Makayla was blessed Feb. 14.  Both the girls looked so pretty in their white dresses.

                                                         Marc, Riley, Me and Courtney

 
Me and Courtney
(She's short and stocky just like her aunt becah!)



Marc and Makayla


Riley giving Makayla loves.

 

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh my goodness, Riley looks SO grown up in his glasses. I love the picture of you and Courney (the 2 shorty's in the fam ;) You niece is tiny. I can't believe she is a month older than Courtney!

The Lewis' said...

So cute in his glasses!

Jones Family said...

Love the glasses!

Rachel said...

Super cute! He looks more like Marc now! The one of you and Courtney is fabulous.

LudvigsonFamily said...

Hi Rebecah! I just found your blog from Heather Morgan's blog, I was so excited!! We have not been the best neighbors! I hope you are getting settled in. Please come over anytime you need anything.

Darren and Jody said...

He looks really cute in his glasses!