6/9/10

Happy 80th

On June 3 my Grandma Dolores turned 80! Everyone joined in for cake and ice cream. It was a lot of fun to see all the fam. Most of whom I haven't seen in a really long time.  I love my Grandma so much. I have so many fun memories of her. She always has an incredible garden. She knows just about every plant imaginable just by looking at it. She can tell you where to plant it and how to take care of it. She is also an incredible cook. She makes the best cobbler in the entire world! We could always count on Grandma to come to everything and anything we were involved in growing up. She never missed a football game, a dance performance or a graduation. She is just such an incredible woman! I love you Grandma and wish you a very happy birthday!

Riley with Great Grandma

Brady and Lauren tasting the candles.

2 comments:

wuxiheather said...

She does not look that old! How fun!

Rebecah Ogden said...

i know doesn't she look incredible!