6/8/11

Forfeit

I have been a proud owner of a mac for about the past year. One big selling point of the mac was not only the great photo applications but also their website creator called iweb.  It lets you drag and drop photos, edit text and pages with out the hassle of html coding.  While I still love the mac (I do highly recommend them) I have begun a love hate relationship with the iweb program. After spending hours on each post figuring out color schemes and text and borders I decided it really isn't worth the wait when really all I want to do is post a picture with a few words attached. So here I stand back with my old friend blogger.  I apologize for all the back and forth nonsense but hopefully I'm here to stay. No big changes to make just replacing the .com with blogspot.com and we're here to stay (at least I hope).

No comments: