11/23/12

Happy Halloween

Ok so this is just about a month over do but I get sidetracked and then never post.  We played Halloween a little more chill this year because Riley had a tendon release surgery done about a week before so he was really sore and not in the mood for a lot of stuff.  Every year my mom does a Halloween dinner so all the kids can come in their costumes and eat lots of treats and watch a Halloween movie. I didn't want to spend another $30 on a costume this year so I gathered up all my creative sewing ability (which is pretty much none) and came up with this Peter Pan costume. I think it turned out pretty cute, expect that my brothers thought he was Robin Hood! Oh well...

Lauren as Ariel and Riley as Peter Pan

Cupcake Decorating
Riley got to dress up at school and walk, well ride, in the costume parade. I think it looks like he enjoyed it.


That night we went Trick or Treating. It was such nice weather so he didn't have to hide his costume under a big coat which is the usual get up for Utah Halloween.  Riley LOVES trick or treating.  He has to hold his bucket by himself! One of his favorite candies are sour patch kids but he didn't get any so he had to settle for licking a War Head. SOUR!


No comments: