6/26/10

Brady Turns 5

On Friday we went to Brady's house for his Birthday party. I can't believe that he is 5! Holy cow does time fly.  As always Kristin made an awesome cake. This year it was a dragon. As always, great job! I might have to attempt it for Riley's birthday. Riley had a good time hanging out with all the cousins. Nick had a great time helping Riley sing and play patty cake. My favorite comment of the evening was:

Papa Mark: Lauren, does Riley talk?
Lauren: No he just makes lots of noise.

I wanted to take pictures of Brady opening presents because he was so excited at everything he opened, but I ran out of memory on my card. His mom and dad gave him a big boy bike and his face was priceless. Happy Birthday Brady number 5! Kindergarten here you come!

The Cake: Awesome job Kristin!
 T
 The Birthday boy and the Fam

Playing patty cake with the cousins

 Baby Courtney being a big girl.

 Lauren and Me...she had to show off her scar and tell us all about it! She's so brave!

Frankie, Aaron, Nick, Grandma Dolores and Lauren

 My dad and Riley, he thinks Papa Mark is pretty funny

1 comment:

Aimee said...

great pictures bec!!