12/1/08

Happy December

I can't believe December is here. The past few months have just flown by. Thanksgiving was a whirl wind. I worked Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and got about 2 hours sleep in a 24 hour period. Thanks to my mom and grandma jackie helping out with pies we whipped up some delicous pies and had an awsome pumpkin cheesecake from the cheesecake factory. We ate dinner down at Marc's family's house and then came home friday night. Christmas is comming up and I'm sure that will be another whirl wind day. I hate dragging Riley all over the place. He has so much equipment. We always go over to my mom's house for Jenny Mcmuffins for breakfast. I'm half tempted to stay over there for the day and who ever wants to come up and see Riley can meet us there. We'll see what happens.

No comments: