12/3/08

What NO peanutbutter!?!

In these tough economic times everyone is trying to find ways to cut back and save a little. Including the multi million dollar hospital for which I work! They have taken away the supply of peanut butter in the units! Yes, it's true...no more late night PB and J sandwiches to get us night shifters through the night! For now I'll have to rely on the supply of Lorna Doone cookies and Diet coke. At this rate we might have to start telling patients to bring a sack lunch when they come to the hospital!

3 comments:

The Lewis' said...

Seriously! I brought celery tonight specifically to eat with that peanut butter!

Jones Family said...

Ahhh! I would DIE without peanut butter!!! I have some mini cups with PB- you can have some to take to work!

Our life 2.0 said...

At least you have the lorna doons. I love those things! Try dipping them in rainbow sherbet!