12/5/08

My new hat


Riley and I ventured to the mall to do some Christmas shopping. There were some really great sales going on and I had to contain myself, but there were somethings I just couldn't resist...like this hat. I've been looking for a new hat for Riley. One with some sort of ear covering and I found this one at the Children's Place. I just had to get it. This was my first year Christmas shopping with a baby and stroller. There is NO store that is stroller friendly. You would think that in the kid's clothing stores they would try to make more room between the racks...but NO. There I was trying to maneuver through racks of clothes and 20 other moms with strollers and kids. It was rough, but we survived.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Nice. I hate that! You think they would plan a little better for strollers.